Thursday, September 24, 2009

What I am Offering My Customers

I found that many ebay users need websites. I will begin to offer website setup at a low cost. This will include your graphics . I must be familar with the host your using and must have an admin panel oth than an C-panel (WAY TO COMPLICATED) to alter or upload your graphics. If you use the DIY host I use than it will be a cheap flat rate for graphics and install. Have store layouts for the season to use and inter-change instantly with a click. I'm thinking of doing a season package also where you can purchase all four seasons web designs for a DIY site offered on penney lane for 1 low price. You would have to purchase there hosting separately go here http://www.penneylayne.com purchase the hosting plan you like(FYI make sure you say I sent you) and I recommend purchasing the domain through http://www.godaddy.com (easier to mantain your domain and have total control) If anyone needs help I will help you every step of the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment